For all your Commercial Construction projects, call Sean Casey with Proline Mortgage and he will do his best to get the best possible rate without you having to obtain loans from several different lenders.
What types of Construction Financing are available?
- Long Term Take Out Loans: Keep financing your project after receiving an occupancy permit.
- Condo Inventory Loans: Obtain additional capital following construction until condo flow has been returned.
- Construction Bridge Loans: Funding shortfalls close to the end of a project are covered.
- Building Construction Loans: For new construction, building additions and home renovation.
- Site Development Loans: Develop land through infrastructure, sewers, roads and landscaping.
- Land Purchase Loans: Develop on multiple or empty single lots, unserviced lots, serviced lots, partially developed land or bare land.
If you are an experienced builder, your project might require multiple loans. For multiple loans, stop switching from one lender to the next. With Proline Mortgage, multiple Calabasas construction mortgages can be managed while avoiding your cash flow from going off-track.
Contact Sean Casey to avoid the complexities and red tape as much as possible for all your construction loan requirements.
Why should you call Sean Casey for all of your Construction Loan needs?
Put your trust in Sean Casey with Proline Mortgage on your forthcoming Construction Project Financing. We work closely with you throughout the entire project to ensure you are getting the finest professional service and best rate. Book your free Construction Loan consultation by filling out our easy “Call Me” form or calling us at (805) 496-1199 and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.